About Us – Who We Are
- Our team has 35 years experience collectively of working with children and young people with Autism Spectrum Condition (ASC) and associated conditions, e.g. Sensory Processing Difficulties (SPD), Pathological Demand Avoidance (PDA)
- We are specialist teachers in the field of ASC, having worked with and supported pupils across all Key Stages, from EYFS to Year 13 and also in Further Education
- We have previously worked as members of ASC specific outreach teams in Liverpool (Abbot’s Lea School) and Sefton (OSSME @ Autism Initiatives), working across the Liverpool City Region
- We have both mainstream and specialist provision teaching and education outreach experience
- Suzanne is a primary trained teacher. She has delivered professional and parent ASC specific training on a consultancy basis for the Liverpool ASD Pathway and has been a licensed National Autistic Society EarlyBird© trainer
- Elaine is secondary trained, having taught all curriculum subjects across KS1 – KS4 at Abbot’s Lea Special School. She is experienced in designing sensory PE lessons for young people with ASC
- We hold current DBS certificates (registered with the DBS Update Service) and are registered with The Liverpool Early Help Directory, The Live Well Directory and The Chest: North West Procurement Portal.
- Our insurance meets the Liverpool City Council Risk Assessment requirements
For all people with autism to feel understood, valued and enabled to lead the life they choose.
Our Mission Statement
To enable pupils on the autism spectrum to achieve their potential by providing autism specific expertise to empower and inspire schools and colleges, families, children and young people, and the wider community in the North West of England.
- Our philosophy is to place the child at the centre of all we do.
- We believe that every young person has the right to receive an outstanding education and to reach their true potential.
- We aim to make true inclusion a reality.
- We celebrate uniqueness!