Introduction to Autism Spectrum Condition (ASC)
Who should attend?
- NQTs, Teachers and SENCos
- TAs and LSAs supporting a pupil(s) with ASC
This course is ideal for those seeking an introduction to working with young people with ASC or for anyone who would appreciate a refresher course
What to expect on the course
- What is Autism Spectrum Condition (ASC)?
- ASC theories and their impact on pupils, including Sensory Processing Difficulties (SPD)
- Common difficulties faced by pupils with ASC in school
- Top tips for teaching and supporting pupils with ASC